Alessandra outdoor photoshooting with NiGel.ChiA Red Carpet Gown


It's Saturday! The excitment is not comming because of school off but I was taking my supermodel, Alessandra for her 1st ever outdoor fashion shooting with my latest red carpet gowns!

It was 7.30a.m in the morning where I woke up and quickly rushed to the window to ensure that there wasn't raining. What really upset me was there were small little rain dropping from the sky. Due to it, nothing much I can be done in raining day, thus I went back to my bed for another sweet dream......

The next woke up was around 9.30a.m. Thank god that the sky was all clear now! I quickly grabded all the stuff I had prepared last night, my camera and also Alessandra in her doll bag and rushed to the spot of photoshoot. Feeling relieve that there ware no other people on the spot and I can do my shooting freely without people looking at me.

Gosh, Alessandra looked wonderful when all dressed up but what I was really fustrated when she ignored to stand properly when I posing her! This gave me a good lesson that I should bring the doll stand for her when doing outdoor shooting. After spending quite a long time to make her stand stable with pose, my camera was ready!!!!!

Total of 2 location in my photoshooting journey. 300++ photographes have been taken and it end up I was chasing by a heavy rain during the photoshoot. Life is about unpredictable stuff and you have to be ready all the time!

Browsing through the photos, I have picked up some of the best pictures and retouched it! Thank to my new camera, Canon 1000D, the process of editing photos was rather quick! My wonderful Saturday ending up with 11 photos which I am quite satisfy with the result. It is all worth it!

Enjoy the photos!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, face up, dress by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

0 comments:

Post a Comment