Fabulous Woman Friday-Christina Hendricks





Christina Hendricks is is not only incredibly beautiful but she appears to be down to earth and funny. Christina is a great role model for women and also a style inspiration on how to dress for curves. Mad Men is one of my top 5 favorite shows, and not only the way they dress but I am praying for Roger and Joan re uniting hehe.

Christina is not a natural red head but she makes me want to dye my hair every time I see her. Plus she is a southern belle from my "neck of the woods" so you know I love her even more no matter what !

Christina is a more realist body image for a lot of women and I love that she is being embraced as such. She reminds me of a 50's pin up and we all know how much I love pin ups.

Sorry for the short post I have a busy Friday planned. I wanted to share my love of Mad Men and Christina!  Tell me who is inspiring you? What shows are you loving? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment