Merinda in 1st couture gown



This is Merinda 1st photoshoot after I done the face up for her. Wearing a sheer organza top with fully beads and laces embellishment, and a simple hair do, she look like a stunning star ready for walking down the red carpet. It took me almost 1 month to finish up all the heavy beading work; I guess this is the most beaded gown I ever made untill now. The photoshoot is taken indoor as well as outdoor. I reused the background I printed for my Valentine shoot and luckily it fit on my 65cm Merinda as well. The outdoor shooting was done in the backyard of my hostel, where is my favourite spot for outdoor shooting as there is huge grassland and trees with seldom people passing by, thus I can do the photoshooting in whatever style I wish to. The skin tone of Merinda look much fairer under the day light, so it is quite different on the real skin tone of her, I wonder why?



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photos, dress, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

0 comments:

Post a Comment