Lorac GloGetter Palette-Swatches and Review



10 Shadows a nice mix of Matte and Shimmer the 2 shadows at the bottom can be used for a highlight on your eyes and cheeks. Lorac did not skimp out on quality for the nice affordable price of only $20. I picked this up last weekend and cannot get enough of trying new looks with it. 

The perfect palette for achieving fun spring or summer looks. You can mix and match to make fun night looks or great day soft and subtle looks. 



Both sets of swatches are with no primer just swatched on clean skin.  So can you imagine layering these with a base. The colors are so vibrant and smooth I just cannot express how much I love it. I plan on picking up another one for my kit you cannot beat the price and I know it will work for many different occasions.


This palette is exclusive to Ulta and can be picked up online or in store for just $20. If you have read my blog  you know that I am a huge fan of Lorac and they did not disappoint. Their Pro Palette  is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes ever, and this one is being added to that list.

Have you picked it up yet? Let me know what you think!




0 comments:

Post a Comment