Nivea Lip Butters Review and Swatches

Nivea Lip Butters $4.29 at your local drugstore I picked these up at Rite Aid


What they say about their lip butters:

Enriched with Shea Butter and Almond Oil to intensely moisturize and soothe dry lips for long-lasting care.
Rich formula melts onto lips providing long-lasting nourishment to make all your kisses better.


What I have to say:

They are moisturizing and smell amazing! They do make my lips feel better after using the lip butters. I don't feel like I have to reapply minutes later. My only complaint and it's just a "me" thing is I hate putting my finger in it and applying it to my lips. I like the actual idea of a twist up or squeeze tube so I don't feel like I have to wash my hands or use hand sanitizer before I use it. These would be great to add to a pro kit because you can scoop it out with a spatula and then apply with a brush. They have a Smooth Kiss that would be great for everyone so you don't have to worry about offending anyone's senses. Especially when you work with male clients or children who just need a little moisture but nothing that takes away from the photo.

So tell me have you tried these? Did you fall into the YouTube hype like I did? What's your favorite lip product?



 *I bought these with my husbands money :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment