Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Cleansing Cloths Review


You can see the textured side shown here!


I used my ULTA rewards to pick these up because they seemed to be the best option.
 Their claim-

  • Cleansing skin thoroughly
  • Refining to minimize pore appearance
  • Smoothing skin's texture with gentle exfoliation
  • Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Balancing color and tone
  • Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance
  • Moisturizing to soothe and nourish dry skin


  • The Pro's-

    -They have a textured side which really cleans the makeup off my face
    -They don't break me out and they don't leave a film on my skin
    -They are affordable for drugstore cleansing wipes
    -I like them a lot more than some of the other Olay wipes I have tried
    -They do help my skin stay moisturized

    The Con's
    -They come in the plastic packaging and not a tub or resealable packaging
    (I understand they aren't moist so they don't need the packaging but its more convenient when they aren't exposed like this)
    -A little bit more pricey than the ELF wipes that I adore and they work just fine
    -Haven't noticed any change in my skin tone
    -No change in my wrinkles

    I understand their claims are for long term use, I have used almost the entire package within a few weeks.I did enjoy them but won't repurchase because I do have a few that I adore a lot more. Have you tried them? What makeup remover wipes do you love?


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment