Goodbye to my beloved supermodel, Alessandra!


Here come to an end of working together with Alessandra, this will be the last photoshooting with her. She is the 1st Iplehouse EID I ever falling in love with. I was totally attracted by her caucasian look, with those sexy eyes and lips which I can't resist to buy her on June 2010. After almost a month, she came into my life and become my 1st and ever supermodel. We have lot of 1st time memories, 1st time sewing for such a big doll, 1st time doing outdoor shooting, 1st time brought her to a fashion show which was the most crazy thing I have done with her and etc. Time fly, is been 6 months I hanging around and working with her, she never dissapoint me even once when doing photoshoot, till now we have produced lots of nice photos together.


The final last shooting for Alessandra, I have transformed her into an indian goddess with a bright red exotic indian saree. She look amazing when wearing it and I can't stop snapping photo of her and it end up with 900++ photos taken until 3a.m. I was trying not to let go any chance to take the best photo of her since it is the last chance for me. I am glad that the photo end up gorgeous as usual. Honestly, it is quite hard to say goodbye to Alessandra, and I know I will sure miss her a lot after she leaving me to USA. Take care, my beloved supermodel......



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, dress, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

0 comments:

Post a Comment