A different kind of birthday..

Not me or my chihuahua but you get the idea hehe

Not me or my chihuahua
Not my chihuahua either


I woke up with my husband singing Happy Birthday to me and excited about what I was gonna go out and buy at Sephora or wherever my precious birthday money lead me.

Until my little 4lb long haired white and tan chihuahua fainted after his morning potty break. My husband took him to the vet but he is being held overnight for observations. I ask all my lovely readers and new friends to keep him in your prayers,thoughts or whatever you believe in to just think about him. I will be back to blogging later this week but I would appreciate all the positive thoughts! Sephora will be there tomorrow,it always is hehe

Thank you,he will greatly appreciate it :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment