I need an intervention-New Products!

I should never go on Sephora's website when I have downtime. I had made a new years resolution to try and not waste money on buying makeup just to try it out. However, there are some new things that I saw that I am curious to try out. Let me know what you want to try and if you have tried any of these items.

Too Faced Natural at Night-$36

Too Faced Natural Radiance Face Palette-$39
includes
Bronzing Veil,Creme Blush,Powder Blush,Concealer,Luminizer and Brightener

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette-$34
I am not a fan of Kat Von D and I own a few palettes that are decent enough I just don't reach for them. I am intrigued by these colors and the liner.

Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek Palette-$60
I love Laura Mercier products and I think just by looking at this that its something I will have to have!
6 eye shadows and 2 blushes

Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette-$45
I think this will be something nice to get to add to my professional kit.


So tell me what are you excited about?




0 comments:

Post a Comment