City Color Cosmetics Blush Review



Sunkissed Trio in Golden $5.99 at Rite Aid 
Use a light hand because these are definitely pigmented!




Mousse Blush in Soft Pink $2.99

one swatch blended out, you can build this to to be as bright as you need.

I was lucky enough to receive some products from City Color Cosmetics. These 2 products are the first to get reviewed. The Sun Kissed trio is amazing because you get all 3 products in 1. They do have nice pigmentation and you should use a light hand when putting them on. I have fair skin and did not notice the bronzer making me appear orange or dirty like some bronzers. The highlight is great but be careful because it is also pigmented and you will highlight a little too much ! I would compare this to my Sephora disk that cost around $22 and it works just as good in my opinion. The shades are different so you can't compare that but quality I would say is the same.

The Mousse Blush is amazing, it is a great base for other blushes or just by itself. It gives you a nice flush of color. In the swatch above it's lightly applied and blended out. You can imagine if that was on your cheek how great that would look. It is very buildable and you can get as pink as your heart desires!

I have some other great products to review next week so please stay tuned!

Be sure to check out City Color Cosmetics at 

My Blog readers get a 15% discount off their orders so please use this code when you order!
15HJ1B15

You can check them out on Twitter 

On Instagram








0 comments:

Post a Comment