Is it just me?

When I dye my hair blonde, I want it brown
The beautiful Kate Upton source kate-upton.com
Then after all that I want bangs



or when I cut it short I go out and get extensions.
Cr: Celebrity-Gossip.net

When I workout and take care of myself I expect to look like this hehe
however, that hasn't happened yet :)



Is it just me or is it hard being a girl sometimes hehe, but wouldn't have it any other way :)

Can you tell that I am having a hair crisis at the moment? I can't decide what I want to do after spending so much time on getting the perfect shade of blonde heh. Now I want a beautiful darker shade for the fall and winter. I keep seeing all these beautiful celebrities with hair that I would love to have, but I can't make up my mind :)

all photos were found on the jjb boards or google images..otherwise the original link can be found by clicking on the photos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment