Dove Damage Therapy -Review

\
Price:$5.00 (without a coupon)
What it claims:
 Dual stripe formulation:
Gold contains a revolutionary weightless nutri oil treatment that deeply nourishes 
White contains conditioner boosted with fiber active damage protection technology. Smoothes extra dry, rough & frizzy hair for beautiful shine.

My Review:

First I don't have the empty container because my dear sweet husband tossed my bag of empties assuming it was trash :) At least he was taking out the trash, so I can't complain heh

I want to say that I am a little bit of a shopaholic(gasp) and I buy a lot of stuff that I don't need so it takes me forever to hit bottom. I actually have just been using this conditioner over the past month.  I saw its pretty little bottle in the back of my beauty closet and thought why the heck not.(I just saw my post from April when I bought this item if that tells you anything)

This conditioner is to be used in place of your regular conditioner for needed moisture. I loved it it's thick and creamy. It comes out white and gold that is the oil treatment and it makes my hair feel so soft immediately. I can run my fingers through my hair without tangles, it dries faster because its is healthier. I will say that I used up this product pretty fast because I wasn't using it everyday because I don't wash my hair everyday. I must have been using it more than suggested because its long gone and  I started using it a month ago.

Most importantly when my hair is completely dry it has a healthy shine to it. I don't have to add any creams or oils to it because its helping a lot with fly aways and split ends. 

I will repurchase this at some point, because I really do suggest you all try it. I am just not running out to get it right now because I have 8 other conditioners that are waiting for their turn hehe

Have you tried this or anything else from the Nourishing Oil Dove Hair Therapy line?


Let me know what else I should try!

ps: Sorry for my lack of posts I have been a busy little makeup fairy, with wedding trials and such!

0 comments:

Post a Comment