ELF review

ELF Eyelid Primer $1.00

I bought this a week or so ago from Target for $1.00, I am a die hard UDPP fan. I had my doubts just because I have oily eyelids. I wanted to test it out when I knew I would be out and about working, but not somewhere that I would be embarrassed if my eyeshadow was creasing.
I wore it out Friday from 10:30am until 5pm when I got home and washed my face. I had NO creasing, which was amazing to me for ONE DOLLAR.

I wore it again on Saturday and that was from 9am until 8pm when I got home and again washed my makeup off. I had no creasing,and the color still looked amazing.I actually used the $1.00quad that is the smokey eye colors,silver lining I believe was the name.

I had used the mineral primer from them before that came in a kit and it worked okay. I mean I used it on days that I was just bumming or my skin was good enough to just wear mineral makeup and a light eyeshadow look.This primer for $1.00 is better than the mineral in my opinion. I will always love my UDPP and I will continue to use it. With this ELF product I will be able to not go through so many other expensive eye primers like I have been heh.

Have you used it? Did you like it? Do you know of any other cheaper but amazing primers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment