Egyptian Goddess


Taking another challenge, I brought Merinda back to the ancient eygpt, turning her into a egyptian goddess in my new gown inspired by eygptian queen. This gown basically is in a golden shade, with lots of jewelleries and including a hair dress which is done by me. Again, organza with beading as the top with an extensively beaded collar, metallic gold fish tail dress and a extensively long chiffon dress which is removeble on behind. There is lot of beads and sparkle, to create a luxurious element in this dress. Too bad I am unable to find a black colour hair for her at the moment, so I had to used what ever I had. I was thiking to have an outdoor shoot for this gown intially, but I am unable to find a suitable spot that can match the mood of the gown, thus the photoshoot ended up with a black background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos, dress, face up by NiGel.ChiA
All rights reserved. Please do NOT Copy any pictures and write up without prior writing for permission!

0 comments:

Post a Comment