A little rant..


Not to scare you with that picture but I am a little ticked off at the moment hehe.
I went into a beauty supply store today buying some things that I needed for my kit. Just basic items, after being asked 5 times if I needed anything by the same lady I said sure can you tell me where "such and such items would be" she said "Never heard of it,we don't carry it" then walks away. She never comes back to check on me or ask me how I am doing. I am getting a vibe from her but I am just trying to shop,and I love to browse so I was in there for 15minutes.

I get up to the register and ask her about the professional discount card, and ask her what I need to bring in to get the card. She tells me a cosmetology license, and I state I am not a hairstylist just a makeup artist. She laughs and says "Aren't we all makeup artist,HONEY".

She never answered my question,she walked away from the register to help someone else with hair extensions. I had my basket unloaded on the counter already when she walked away. I would never do this normally because I have worked retail before, but I left it and walked out.

Her smirk and the laugh was trying me, she wanted to see if I was going to come across that counter or not heheh.

So I left without my goodies from there, and I won't go back to that particular store. I just placed my order online from another company that gives me a nice pro discount.Plus I got free shipping,and no attitude :)

End rant !

*update* I left an update on the sitation in the comments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment