Fitness Friday-Skinny Girl Workout

You know that this blog is usually beauty related but it all starts with inner beauty. My hubby is really into high impact workouts,and lots of weights. I am more of a hiking,long walks,or a quick run. Sometimes I am in the mood for a good cardio class but mostly I would rather just hike 14 miles at a slower pace and enjoy the scenery. My hubby would rather run the 14 miles and make his best time.


So I went on Amazon.com and found this Skinny Girl workout which is Yoga with a little cardio. 

It breaks up the workouts in 3 different time increments or you can select to do them all together for 45 minutes total. I am not a Yoga person, but I was able to do the moves and feel the burn. I did feel better after it was done, and I felt like I got a workout. 
It is by my favorite girl Bethenny Frankel who not only is business smart but beautiful too.She is 40 and has a 2yr baby girl she looks smoking hot.



I also saw that she has a line of workout gear that I am interested in. I like to support her but I also like the price tag and the stuff is cute. 

$28 for active pants by Bethenny

So what's your new favorite workout? Let me know what I should be trying.


0 comments:

Post a Comment