Impress Nails in Holla! A Review


Last week I stopped by Walgreen's doing my weekly browsing of the makeup section. I came across the Impress nails section and was curious to try them out. I saw they had the Holla! style on sale for half off, so I picked them up.


Holla! is pink with black lace and butterflies(on sale for $3.99 a Walgreen's) 

Review: The Good
I have been wearing them for 4 full days and have only lost 1 nail. I lost it when I was carrying the laundry upstairs and the basket slipped and when I tried to grab it the nail popped off. I am impressed(<---haha) that through house cleaning,walking the dogs,working out and just day to day tasks I have only lost 1. 

The Bad:
I don't like that they have such a fake nail shine too them. I did get compliments on them and I asked them if they looked cheap and no one else thought so or they were too nice to tell me heh. I think that $8 is a lot for some press on nails. I suggest hitting them up when they are on sale.


I think these would be great if you want nice nails for an event or just for fun. I don't think I will wear them on a day to day basis because they kinda get in my way of doing makeup :) I will however pick them up when I catch them on sale and save them for special occasions because even  at full price it's cheaper than going and getting them done.

Have you tried any of these?

0 comments:

Post a Comment