Zinn Beauty 100% Moroccan Argan Oil

$29.99 ZinnBeauty.com or at Ulta Stores

I first have to say how much I love this packaging! 

I like this product because it can be used for your face,body and hair. I like all in one products so they take up less space in your beauty closet/drawer wherever you store your stuff. This is also a certified pure and organic product so you can feel safe about putting it on your skin.

I have been using this product for the ends of my hair,my nails and my feet. I love putting this on my feet and then slipping on some cozy socks and sleeping in them. It has really changed my need to put on lotion 20 times a day because I don't feel like it is moisturizing. This oil is amazing and worth ever penny. I use it on my split ends at night and it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my pillow. It also works great after you blow dry and flat iron your hair to finish off the look.

I have a few other products from Zinn Beauty to review that I also enjoyed but this is my go to product from them. 

Head on over to your local Ulta and pick it up or buy it online at Zinnbeauty.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment