Thanks, Santa-Christmas Haul


A little bit of my Christmas Haul

Kindle Fire

Hello Kitty Brush Set-Graffiti 
Sephora.com

Hello Kitty Toaster-Sanrio.com or Target.com

Sephora.com 

Naked 2 Palette - Urban Decay.com image from Temptalia.com



Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Perfume

Curling Wand from Remington


I got All Nighter and De-Slick plus De Slick in a tube 

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Harry Potter Blu-Ray Set (LOVE)



My favorite gift of all my Blue Chihuahua Puppy named Potter(notice his lightening bolt)
In a empty coffee tin he is so small ehhe
These are just a few things I received I am very blessed to have people who understand my love of all things beauty.

I have to get all my stuff put away and I will do a full post after I start using some of it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment