ELF HD Blush VS Makeup Forever HD Blush

Diva,Headliner,Superstar,Showstopper, and Encore all $3 each!

MUF HD Blush 0.33fl oz $26
ELF HD Blush 0.34fl oz $3

Same bottle,pump,lid and almost same color!
Makeup Forever blush in #5 Nip Slip
ELF blush in Headliner



I just got these in the mail yesterday and wanted to get this post up soon! You must have these if you love to play around with your blush shades. I will be buying more for my kit because these are for me :)

The day after ELF released them they put up a half off code for their studio line. So not only did I get these for $1.50 each, they are high quality blushes. I have a few of the MU Forever blushes and it hurts that I payed $26 for them.

I will be doing some more reviews in the next few days, with more new ELF products! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment