Kat Von D Lock It Foundation Review

$34 at Sephora.com

My shade was light 42 (the lightest shade)

The formulation is full coverage for sure. It is thick and better used with a wet beauty sponge. I mixed it with a little moisturizer and applied with my fingertips. I eventually just used it to spot cover and then just used my bare minerals on the rest of my face that needed to breathe.

I suggest this foundation for anyone who wants that full coverage. It honestly covers everything and it has been holding up in the heat. It comes with a pump which I love, and a little bit goes a very long way. You will want to try half a pump to start with because I didn't need a full pump.

I will probably buy a few more shades for my kit for clients who will want that full coverage. I can mix and match.

I also like that it is priced reasonable for a full coverage foundation. I asked for samples from my JCP Sephora and the girls didn't hesitate to give me 2 different samples of the lightest shades. I used those samples for awhile because you can get so much out of this product.

Have you tried this foundation? What is your favorite full coverage foundation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment