Inspired by Carrie Underwood

My favorites Minnie Mouse and Carrie oh and her husband Mike too!

If you don't know already I love Carrie Underwood I just think she is gorgeous inside and out. I think we could be besties, and in my head we already are. She is turning 30 in March, she is a vegan and long time vegetarian,animal lover,and a country girl who has 2 houses in Nashville, TN which means we could totally bump into each other at Whole Foods heh.


Look at those legs!

She loves her animals, and supports animal rescue groups.


She is so glowing that it's hard to look directly at her :)

I have dedicated 2013 to being in better shape, making me time, volunteering more and just living more simply. I think Carrie is a great example of clean living and she doesn't look like a 30 year old. It proves that good living will help you look like her heh.

She has done a lot of interviews about her diet, and what she eats. She sticks to mostly veggies and fruits with the occasional meat substitute. 

Who inspires you to live a good clean life? Or perhaps what is inspiring you this year? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment