November Ipsy Bag-Review and Swatches

This could be the cutest bag yet! 

If you aren't familiar with what Ipsy is...
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
 What I got in my November Ipsy Bag:
1.Eyeliner from Starlooks in the color Topaz (great silver for holiday looks)
2.Nailtini Nail Laqure in Caviar Cocktail
3.Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn
4.EM Cosmetics Pillow Plush Lip Balm in Lollipop
5.BH Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Neptune
6.Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime
I just love everything I got!

 BH Cosmetics Shadow from their Galaxy Chic Palette in Neptune without Primer or any base straight out of the package!
The Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn on Top and Lollipop by EM Cosmetics on the bottom
 Pixi Bronzer in Summertime this is going to be a favorite I can already tell!

I never know what to expect with my Ipsy bags but with this one I was very happy. My only complaint is that I get a lot of lip products and I checked my profile and I don't have any lip products selected. It seems like with every bag I get at least one and this bag I got two. I love the items that I got and will use them but I am curious if anyone else gets stuff they didn't mark in their profile.

Comment below with your link to what you got in your Ipsy Bag! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment