It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Gloss Stain-Review and Photos


What they say:
Vitality Lip Blush™ Hydrating Gloss Stains are your super- hydrating lip glosses, anti-aging lip serum and lip stain all in one! Delivers high shine and rich pigment that glides on like a lightweight serum that instantly hydrates, repairs and protects lips with a flush of naturally pretty color that lasts.

This truly innovative formula drenches your lips in Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Plum Oil, Cherry Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil and Jojoba which work together to treat, hydrate, condition, and nourish your lips, minimizing the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles! Packed with anti-aging anti-oxidants including Vitamins A, C, E, Acai, Green Tea and White Tea to protect and ward off free-radicals all day long. Paraben Free

I fell in love with this gloss before I ever tried it out. The color and the sparkle was just perfection. Now that it's getting closer to Christmas I just know I will be wearing this for my red lip, it does stain your lips even after the gloss effect wears off you still have a red lip. It's doesn't give you that dried out lip stain feeling either. It's nice because if you are a drinker like me (Coffee people, come on hehe) then you know no lip gloss or lipstick is safe with me. So when it's noon and I still have a red lip I am a happy girl.

It is not a sticky gloss so if it's cold and windy where you are don't worry about having everything sticking to your lip gloss. This is a great quality lip product and worth $24 all day long because you are essentially getting a lipstick and a lip gloss. They do have 3 other natural colors if this red is a little bit much for you. Let me know if you have tried any of these shades.

What's your favorite IT Cosmetics lip product?

As always be sure to check out IT Cosmetics 






0 comments:

Post a Comment