Using my Beauty Box5 October Goodies!

Using the LA Fresh Makeup Removing Wipes to remove some hot pink mascara that had been on my hand for 30 minutes. I wanted to use waterproof mascara for this post so you could get the idea how great these work. So I picked up my Hot Pink waterproof mascara and there you see it. 2 swipes across the back of the hand and it was all gone. Now I have been using these on my face, and the results are the same. I do not have to continuously rub my eyes to get off all my layers of mascara. 

Secondly my go to nail look has been painting my nails with SinfulColors Gel Tech pink polish and then layering Nubar Kristal over the top. It is the prettiest glitter with a mixture of big and small pieces.  I hadn't tried Nubar polish before but after this I will be checking out more from them.


Model Co Illusion lip liner is the perfect nude/natural lip liner to give your lips a little extra Oomph. It would be great for an everyday lip all over your lip and then layering on top of it or if you are wanting to get that perfect pouty lip you can just line your lips with it and apply a similar lip shade.


 These are my favorite things from Beauty Box 5 October Box. Be sure to go subscribe to get more great goodies for just $12 a month!

Please check them out at their links below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment