The Only Lip Scrub You Really Need!

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator at Target or Eyeslipsface.com  $3


 The actual granuals in the scrub!

What they say:
Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel. 

I cannot tell you how much this has helped my lips condition. For about a week we had a drastic change in weather it was in the 30's for a few days. My lips were so chapped from the wind, and cold weather I was in misery. I remember reading on Be Flossy's beauty blog about how much she loved this scrub. So while at Target buying a new lip balm I grabbed this for only $3, my chap stick cost more than this exfoliator.
I love that this is shaped like a lipstick, so you can just keep applying it and getting the right amount of sugar on your lips. I take a cotton pad or a piece of toilet paper and wipe away the excess. I was afraid it would hurt my lips, but it took off all the dry skin and left them feeling moist. Everything about it is just great, and my lips were better in just a few days.

I was on Sephora's website looking for a good lip scrub the night before, and boy am I glad I found this one! 

Have you tried this? What lip scrub do you suggest?


0 comments:

Post a Comment