IT Cosmetics Vitality Flush Stain Stick Lip and Cheek Reviver Review

$24.00 at Ulta.com this is in the shade Je Ne Sais Quoi !


Who is it for: Anyone who wants a truly hydrating stain! Anyone who wants to add a naturally pretty flush of color to their lips and cheeks that lasts all day long, and doesn't come off until you take it off! Anyone who wants ultra-hydrated and conditioned lips and cheeks.


3 Swatches of the same product, starting with one swipe across the hand, then 2 and then 3 which is on the bottom and that perfect pink flushed color. 

I am a lover of all things by IT Cosmetics, everything I have tried I loved. This is another one to add to that list. I love moisturizing lip products, even though this can be used on the cheeks for a nice pink flush I have just been using it on my lips. I can apply and reapply without worrying how it looks because it only gets better. It is very moisturizing which is great since Fall is in full effect here. My lips have been dry and using this keeps them looking glowing and feeling great.

I can say that I started out using this on my cheeks and loved it, but with my oily skin it just didn't look great on my huge pores. You can tell by looking at that color how it would look amazing for a nice flush of color. So if you have a day when you juts want to be all natural, you should try this product out. It also comes in a Rosy shade, which I can also imagine would just be beautiful!

Have you tried this from It Cosmetics?

To find out more about IT Cosmetics check them out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment