Small Target and Ulta Fall Haul

Tigi Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo was just $7.99 instead of $17.99 for Breast Cancer Awareness!
Ponds Cold Cream for dark spots in travel size, FIT ME Foundation in 110, Baby Lips Dr.Rescue Medicated Balm all just some fun randomness I found!
L'oreal polish in MATTE-r of Fact for $2.48 and L'oreal La Laque in Laquer-ized for $3.98

Essence Effect Nails in 03 It Rains Money $2.49 & Nail Art Express Dry Drops  $1.99

I will do individual reviews on each of these products, they are so amazing. I am a huge fan of Essence products anyways, but these nail products are just great. I think if you are a nail art lover you should try them out!
 

 Like I said it was just a quick visit to ULTA and Target. I didn't spend a lot but I feel like I got some great items. Let me know if you have tried any of this out, and what you think about them!

Thanks as always for stopping by!

Paid for by my robbing my piggy bank :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment