B-Leve Shampoo & Conditioner Review



What they say:
b•hydrated conditioner is a rich and fortified formulation that contains natural extracts of cactus, kelp and white tea. Cationic chemistry, the leading technology in performance hair care, specifically targets damaged areas along the hair shaft and at the ends. This advanced precision formula does not require the use of high levels of silicones.
• contains cactus extract – for moisturizing damage repair
• contains kelp extract – for shine and manageability
• contains white tea extract – for gloss, strength & long lasting shine
• paraben-free antioxidant & vitamin rich


What I say:
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing! The scent lingers with you all day, and it smells so nice. I am not sure if its the white tea or cactus but it is great. I use them together when I was my hair they leave it soft and I don't have to use any other products to get rid of my tangled hair. I have been using this and letting my hair air dry and it is shiny and bouncy. Since I went to brown hair I have been trying to not use products that might strip the color faster. I have not noticed any fading while using this shampoo and conditioner. It is very affordable but you would expect something this great would cost a lot more! I received this over a month ago and have been using it faithfully.



Have you tried this brand before?
What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment