Finally Friday



Wow, October has gone by too fast I cannot believe it's almost November. I had fall break from school and tons of products due this week. My week turned into a jumble of hours and days, and somehow it's already Friday.

I have lots of fun reviews coming up next week.  More amazing IT Cosmetics to talk about, my Ipsy review from last month and my bag I just got in the mail! Some great skincare I cannot wait to share with you! 

For most people Friday is an exciting day but for those of us who work weekends they aren't all that exciting hehe. I usually do a few trials Mon-Fri and weddings/bachelorette/birthday parties all happen on weekends. I do love the idea of a nice quiet weekend every once in awhile heh.


What are you doing this weekend? What would you like to see reviewed on the blog?



0 comments:

Post a Comment