My 10 Week Journey- The Beginning


So it's that time again, I have decided to be a more mindful shopper in every aspect of my life. I have decided to go on a "No buy, unless you absolutely need it and don't have 10 more at home in different colors"  for the next 10 weeks challenge. I want to think before I buy and be a more conscious shopper. If you are a regular you know that last week I posted about my healthy living journey. When I sat down and started writing my goals for my healthy lifestyle I realized how much I had slipped into old ways. Stuff that would have just been habit is now not even in my routine. 


I also notice that I can go to Sephora.com and spend $100 and not think twice but when it comes to buying good running shoes or a jaw bone/fitbit/nike fuel band I say wow that's a lot. It's because I tell myself I am not worth it because I am overweight and I won't use it anyways. When I lost the weight and was living on fresh healthy foods working out a lot you couldn't have told me I wasn't worth it. Now it's old habits die hard, and I have gained the weight back and Negative Nellie is back.


So what is this post about, I am rambling but it is my 10 week journey to the old me. Why 10 weeks? Well that is CHRISTMAS, when family I haven't seen since last year, friends and honestly it's just a good amount of time.  
My 10 week goals/plans!
1.No buying makeup
2. No buying beauty related products-unless I am 100 percent sure I don't have it
3.Did I mention no makeup? I know I am sad too but seriously unless it's for a client that I absolutely need no more makeup for TEN weeks
4.I can buy fitness related items that will help me lose the weight
5.I cannot just buy stuff in the name of fitness because I feel the withdraws of shopping hehe
6.Get back to eating quality food
7.Working on caring about myself again, my husband always builds me up but all the talk in the world doesn't matter if you don't believe it. 
8.No new clothes until the end of my 10 weeks so if I need something for the cold weather or a Christmas outfit that's okay but not until then.
9.IF I slip up I will be honest and post about it here
10.As I use stuff up, expect empties 
11.I am also going to TRY and replace stuff with more eco friendly products as I use up other products.


Being a vegan I am upset that I do not set a good example of veganism. I am changing that now 10 weeks to jump start it but I will forever be a healthy vegan. So I will start posting on Crazy,Beautiful Vegan again, in case you forgot about my other blog , here is that info! http://crazybeautifulveggie.blogspot.com/ I have not posted in 1 year but I will start with trying to keep you updated with my progress so I don't turn this beauty blog into a fitness blog.


So if you want to join me on my No Buy and my Healthier me journey please let me know what you are doing! 

Thanks as always for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment