Most Worn in October



Most Worn for October( I found myself reaching for these items over and over)
1.MAC MSF Petticoat
2.ELF Cool Bronzer
3.ELF Complexion Perfection
4.Bare Minerals SPF 15 Original Formula Foundation
5.ELF Creme Blush in Flirt
6.Smashbox Primer in Green
7.Maybelline Mineral Concealer
8.ELF lash exact (for bottom lashes)
9/10. L'oreal and Rimmel Lash Flirt Mascara's 

This is not a favorites because there isn't anything new or exciting to talk about. These are just a few items that I have been using a lot more than most items in my collection. Since my skin has cleared up I have just doing very simple daily makeup. It's kinda slowly down around here for me so I am letting my skin breathe and just being more natural. I do love these products, if you have any specific questions please ask.

Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment