Beautisol Self Tanner- Review and Pictures





4.7oz for $29.90 this is Paraben Free and Cruelty Free

After only 2 pumps of self tanner on the right leg

2 Pumps of tanner on the glove

I was lucky to receive this item for review, and I was skeptical because I have had some serious self tanner issues. So, I followed the instruction using 2 pumps for my leg, and wiped it on. I love that it goes on the shade so you can see where you miss. It does slowly get a little darker so it's good that I applied it then waited. If you have the time I suggest waiting a few hours because it does slowly get darker even after only 2 pumps. 

This is a self tanner that I can recommend to clients, and would suggest they start using the week leading up to their big day. It has a nice healthy glow to it, and no orange hue in sight. I also love that there is no weird chemical scent to this, and I think this will work for everyone. There was no gathering on my ankle or knee's so that is always a plus. 

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask. Let me know what you think about this if you have tried it!

To pick it up
http://www.beautisol.com
To get 20& off
go here
and use code

 fabboglow


0 comments:

Post a Comment