City Color Cosmetics Review and Swatches -Face & Eye


This blush blew me away with its pigmentation, and they were the exact color I was hoping they would be. Sometimes when you get stuff from the internet it's hard to know the actual color. I wanted an orange/coral/peach shade of blush. I love NYX cinnamon,the new Maybelline mineralize Coral blush and Nars Exhibit A even though its red I love the fun blushes. This is a must buy, if you are placing an order!



Look how cute this is, first I didn't want to use it because it's so stinking cute. However, once again I was surprised by the staying power and the color payoff. I used this under my blush (picture above), and it stayed on all day without fading. I got a lot of compliments about how I had a nice glow to me.I kept getting asked if I had done something different. I think it gives you that nice peachy,healthy glow to your cheeks. There are 3 others of these sticks and I want to pick those up!


Comes in 18 different colors!

 This is dry without a primer can you imagine the pigmention wetting the brush first. I am seriously in love with this shadow and would love to get all 18 and for $2 each I could easily do that. I have worn this shadow dry, over my primer and it stays all day no creasing and you can build it to be a great smokey eye. 

As always be sure to check out City Color Cosmetics on
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

PLEASE CHECK BACK MONDAY!!! For my GIVEAWAY of some amazing City Color Cosmetics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment