Number 4 Hair Care "Knot-ty or Nice" Holiday Set w/Maddy Loo



Number 4 Hair Care offers, limited edition, holiday hair sets tied with Maddyloo Hair Ties.  With just a sprinkle of sparkle, Number 4 Styling Products and Maddyloo Hair Ties can add a little edge or a touch of glam to any holiday hair style.  Rock a messy bun, or add polish to a pony. The choice is yours with these must-have holiday hair products and style accessories.

There are 2 Option plus some stocking stuffers over at Number4HairCare.com

GIFT SETS
Holiday Set #1Knot-ty or Nice - "Sparkle & Spray" ($49)
Includes: Mighty Hair Spray 10oz, Fluoro5 Elixer™ 2oz (shine treatment) plus Maddyloo Hair Band Set ***

Holiday Set #2 Eco Knot-ty or Nice - "Polish & Mist" ($49)
Includes: Non Aerosol Hair Spray 6.7oz, Fluoro5 Elixer™ 2oz (shine treatment), plus Maddyloo Hair Band Set***

I was lucky enough to be able to review Holiday Set Knot-ty or Nice "Sparkle and Spray"! You know it already but let me tell you I love all things sparkly. These little hair ties from Maddy Loo are adorable! I was afraid the little head band would slip off my head but I wore it an entire day at work and had no problem. I will say that I used the Mighty Hair Spray and sprayed my hair back but also used a little on the inside of my hair band. I don't know what did the trick but it was super cute with my high bun. 

All of these things are great, but the stand alone item  for me is the Fluoro5 Elixer aka Shine Treatment. I use it when my hair is damp, and after I have let it air dry or styled it.  My hair is so soft I can't stop touching it. It closes up my hair follicles so there aren't fly away's and my ends aren't looking so bad either. I am also guilty of using whatever is left in my hands and putting that on my cuticles my hands are super soft now hehe. It is also Vegan so you don't have to worry about what it is exactly you are putting in your hair. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair and I know it is mostly due to this product.

This is a great gift set for yourself or for someone else who loves hair products and sparkles. Let me know if you have tried it!

Be sure to check out everyone below!



0 comments:

Post a Comment