Beauty Updates and Mini Reviews

New and Old Bottle (image from http://bethanygettingmakeup.blogspot.com/)

I have the old bottle of this L'oreal Eye Makeup Remover. I found it buried in the back of my beauty closet after I had ran out of my other eye makeup remover. If I remember correctly this was in my stocking last year because I ask for stuff like this for Christmas stocking stuffers hehe. I have been using it for 2 weeks, and I must say I love it. Because,
my husband came home from work and I had been out running errands he said did you wear your fake lashes to get the groceries today. I didn't have on fake lashes just same old mascara, except I have been using this product. It is the only thing I have changed in my eye routine in 2 weeks so it must be this. I can feel my lashes  touching my brow bone when I blink without mascara on. During a trial run this week I had a client tell me she loved the lashes I had on, could I use them on her. I told her my story and she is going to go out and buy it and try it herself. I wear eye primers and waterproof everything and it still takes it all off. I just put a dab on a cotton square and use one for each eye to avoid a raccoon look a like contest.
Have you Tried it?

Tea Tree Oil Update:

Now that it has been almost 2 weeks I must say that I am loving this product. When I first got it I was applying it with a q-tip to the acne/breakouts that I had. I had noticed at the time that my redness was improving a lot. Now 2 weeks into to it I must say that I am using as a toner all over my face. I have managed to not only stop breakouts, but to dry them up before they can become a problem and scar. Now my skin isn't perfect especially this weekend when my "friend" came to visit. I got a few breakouts around my mouth and chin like always. However, throughout the weekend I applied Tea Tree Oil to the problem area's and all over. Nothing ever appeared, it dried them up and they went away. I am wearing my mineral foundation today without any form of concealer. My skin has no redness, and I am currently as I am blogging zit free. I may publish this bad boy and go find that not to be the case but as of now I am clear :)

It is an anti bacteria killer, and I feel like using it as a toner all over stops that oil and bacteria from seeping into my skin at night while I sleep. For $8 at Wal-Mart you can better believe I will be buying this again and again. If you try it let me know what you think, be careful I have heard it has dried out other people's skin. My skin is very sensitive, but with it being oily and acne prone I think it didn't dry out for that reason.


Hair update: My hair went from this pretty Auburn shade that I dyed it a month ago to this!


I don't hate it, it's at least a natural shade of hair still and didn't turn a weird green/ash shade. I think because my hair was so blonde before that it just won't hold the pigmentation from the hair dye. Mine is a little darker than this but it shows very accurately how it's getting blonder by the day. I am going to see how long I can go without having to dye it. Usually with blonde hair it was at least every 3 weeks so I am already a week later than I would have been.

I do get bored very easily so it is a possibility that by the New Year I may have short platinum blonde hair hehe. It's hair it will grow back, and if it doesn't you can fake it :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment