Big Changes



I have been doing some serious soul searching and have done a lot of research and decided to officially make the change to cruelty free. I will no longer purchase from companies that are known testers. I will not review products from companies that are not cruelty free. I have a lot of products that I already own from companies that are tested on animals, but I will use those up and never repurchase. 

That's right, no more MAC or Urban Decay and it truly upsets me to say that. I knew MAC went to the dark side but to see that Urban Decay the "Vegan Palette" and a whole section dedicated to their Vegan Products has gone non cruelty free has upset me. It is disgusting to me and I will not buy the Naked 3 Palette or whatever their gotta get me hands on palette will be. As a makeup artist I will find new things to use for my clients, I will be slowly buying stuff to replace the old products. 

If you see anything reviewed on my page that is not cruelty free these are products I already received to review. I will not accept any new products that are tested on animals. I don't eat meat,I no longer consume dairy or eggs. I will not buy leather, and the next logical move is to stop buying from companies that mistreat animals. I will also always try to offer healthy,organic,natural beauty products.

I hope you will enjoy the turn my blog will be taking. It will be difficult for me but I hope help those who are trying decide what is right for them decide to make the jump.
I always buy with the best of intentions, so if you see any new purchases that are not cruelty fee please let me now. I will NEVER knowingly buy products that are not cruelty free,I will appreciate any positive comments.

Thanks again,

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment