NYX When A Leopard Gets A Tan-Review and Comparison

Nyx-When a Leopard Gets a Tan $10

Too Faced Pink Leopard $29 and Nyx When a Leopard Gets a Tan $10


Too Faced on top and Nyx on the bottom 


I bought this NYX bronzer back when they were having their big sale at Ulta. I fell in love with it immediately. I had not really heard too much about it but I knew I had to try it. I came home and remembered why it looked familiar to me. It looks just like my Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer. I have 3 of them one full size that I keep in my professional kit and 2 that are in other palettes. I also  seem to remember having a deluxe travel sized one as well but that isn't really important.

As you can tell from the swatches they are pretty much identical. You can obviously swipe more of the pink if you want a highlighted cheek. If you are going for more of the bronze you can swipe more of the darker shades. I love them both, but for the price I must say you are not missing out on anything with this NYX. It has great color payoff, it is long lasting, smells nice and has great packaging. 

If you are looking for something new to try, I suggest you pick this up wherever you buy your NYX.






0 comments:

Post a Comment