Besame Cosmetics-Cream Rouge a Review

Shade -Crimson
Price-$22





I love products that have multiple uses, especially when they are great quality products. This can be used as a cream blush or you can use it as a lip product. Beyond the great product, I would buy this based upon packaging a lone. I am a sucker for packaging and this screams vintage glam. I love anything that will look pretty sitting on my vanity. 

I wore this as a cream blush and layered another blush on top of it. I did not have any issue with it fading or not lasting the day. If you choose to wear it on your lips it will give you that nice vintage  red lip. 

I think this is definitely a product that all makeup lovers should check out!

Let me know what you think, Have you tried this before?




0 comments:

Post a Comment