Beauty Bloggers Headquarters-November Task

I noticed a new post from my dear sweet friend Amber over at http://www.lipgloss-flipflops.com and found out about this great new community. I knew I had to join immediately because it just seems like something I will love to be apart of. So here is my November tasks entry,sort of a getting to know me and my blog post!

This community was started by the lovely Krystal, so be sure to check it out!



I started my beauty blog just over a year now, and have not regretted one second of it!

I was inspired by a blogger that I have followed for over 5 years now 
http://beauty.beflossy.com . I am also a makeup artist and love to share my tips and tricks with people. I thought why not share them with my new internet friends also :)

Most of my close friends and family know about my blog. I also know a lot of people that are in the dark about it, not because I am scared or ashamed just because they aren't into makeup like me! I tell all my clients, and my sister usually calls me and tells me to update so she is pretty helpful heheh. My husband is my biggest fan, even though he doesn't visit my website a lot :)

My goals and dreams for my blog would to continue to do what I am doing just reaching a bigger audience. I love to share new products,companies,ideas and I love getting feedback. I would love to meet not only new clients, but to work with new companies. I hope to continue my blog for many years to come!

If I could give my beginner blogger self any tips what would they be? Don't worry about not having the most stuff, newest stuff, most expensive stuff. Stuff doesn't make you talented,interesting, or funny. You have to know how to use all those things, or otherwise you are just a girl with lots of stuff and you can't even use it.This is not just advice for my beginner blogger self it is advice for girls in general.

My favorite thing about being a blogger is meeting so many amazing people! Getting to work with so many great companies and being introduced to such great products. I do not have a least favorite thing, I am blessed and happy to be able to blog about beauty products!

My blog name Crazy,Beautiful Makeup is a take on one of my favorite movies Crazy/Beautiful. My makeup style is Crazy(Outside of the box,special effects) and Beautiful (bridal, photo shoots,clean beauty looks) so that sums it up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment