Khroma Kim Kardashian's Kardazzle Palette-Review

Kim's Kardazzle Palette- $12.99 from Ulta and Ulta.com


Swatches matte top row and shimmer bottom row

No Primers just straight from the palette

Blush,Highlight and Bronzer 
Instagram photo from Kim Kardashian herself of the LINE! I need those lashes!
all photo rights belong to Kim this is not my photo!


I cannot give a detailed review of this product because I just bought it tonight. However, I wanted to tell you a little bit about the palette and the whole Khroma collection. The display was almost entirely empty except this palette,and 4 other things. They had a lot of eye lashes that I will be going back to purchase because I am obsessed with them(they all looked amazing). Nothing had prices on it yet but it was all reasonable, because I took it to the checkout to find out the prices. I also love Ulta for having it in their drugstore area so I used my 20% off coupon on this already cheap palette. So keep in mind that you can use the $3.50 off $10 coupons too at Ulta and Ulta.com They also had the perfect nude kit, 3 must have lip items to get Kim's pouty nude lip. Mascara's and a few other items. I will be sure to check back when the display is full!

Anyways, back to this palette it has 4 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades. Plus it has a blush,bronzer and a highlighter all for $12.99. The shadows are creamy and the shimmer shades have amazing color payoff. Not that the matte shades do not, because I am dying to use this palette for a night out. This palette reminds me of the Too Faced To Go palette and is about the same size as well.

Have you been able to try and of the new Khroma products? What will you be picking up? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment