Lady GaGa The Fame Perfume Love


Roller ball $19 at Ulta and Sephora

What they say:
Notes:
Belladonna, Incense, Apricot, Honey Drops, Tiger Orchidea, Jasmin Sambac.
Style:
Empowering. Mysterious. Fabulous.

What I say:

I love Lady GaGa  enjoy a little craziness in my life :) I have a lot of perfumes so when I can I always buy the roller balls or travel sizes.  This is the first of its kind being a black liquid that is invisible once it hits the skin. I love it, it has an amazing scent that lingers nicely. I keep it in my purse and touch up before I go out, and I have heard a lot of great compliments. 

I saw recently on Sephora's website that the now offer a body lotion and shower gel set. I think that would be something I might have to own. I do love my bath products, and nighttime rituals!

Have you tried the Lady Gaga The Fame Perfume?

What perfume or body spray should I pick up next?


0 comments:

Post a Comment