Natural Product's I am Loving


I use this as a spot treatment a few times a week, it will dry up any active zits.





4fl oz for $5.99 at Earthfare or Heritage Store.com


Yes to Cucumbers Towelettes and 98% Aloe Vera by Jason




I have been loving using natural products, and finding fun new things that I wouldn't have normally bought. 
Here are my thoughts on each product!

1.The Zit Whisperer-
This is a great product for drying up any active breakouts. It works amazingly well, and that leads to me wanting to lather up in it when I get a break out. Do Not DO THAT, you will be super dry, and that is not cute heh. It's a think gel like product as you can see in the picture. The smell isn't great, but it goes away after application.

2.The Heritage Store Rose Petals Rose Water
This is a great product, I use it for many different things. I use it on a cotton pad and wipe my face with it to help tone my skin. I spray it on my face before makeup as a setting spray.I spray it in my hair after my dry shampoo on second day hair. It leaves it smelling like roses, literally! Some people may not like the scent of roses but I adore it. My husband and many people have mentioned how great I smell and that is all I have on. Now a lot of you beauty lovers may own Mac's fix plus with rose water. I owned that and it was roughly $22 for 3 or 4oz. This product does the same thing, but you get way more and it's natural. Go check out their website and see where you can pick it up! You will love it.

3.Peppermint Intensive Sole Therapy by Purple Prairie
I love to put this on my feet,especially my heels after a long bath and before bed. I put it on my feet, put on fuzzy socks and call it a night. It has kept my feet soft throughout this cold,windy winter weather. It smells great, and really works without all the chemicals and additives.

4.Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes 
I picked these up at my local Kroger grocery store for $2.99 on clearance. They work really well and do not burn my eyes. They take off my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. They do not break me out, and leave my skin feeling refreshed, I assume that's the cucumbers. Unfortunately, for those of you who are buying Yes to Cucumbers or Yes To! any products they are no longer cruelty free.You can add them to the list of drugstore brands that now sell in China. However, this product worked well for me and if you are looking to try something new out, I would suggest these!

5.98% Aloe Vera by Jason
This is a product that most people associate with Sunburns or just burns in general. You use it to heal the skin, and that is what I use it for. I use it on my acne breakouts because it naturally helps heal the skin. I have noticed a lot less scaring of the skin since I started using this. I put it only on the affected area and have not noticed any breakouts, or irritation to the skin. It doesn't have a strong scent, and I use it nightly without any pore clogging issues. Please don't buy the commercial ones that have fragrances,and additives in them they will not work the same. I tried Aloe Vera before and the bottle said Pure Aloe Vera and it broke me out, I read the ingredients and aloe was about sixth down the list of ingredients.

So what natural products are you loving?


0 comments:

Post a Comment