My Walgreen's Beauty Box-Hair Edition

This lovely little box was waiting in my mailbox when I got home today!


Bio Infusion Volume Comb (GMO and PNA free)
TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo
Studio Beauty 2 Classic Ties
Bio Infusion with Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner
Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner
A book of coupons


Now this was something I went online and ordered from my Walgreens receipt back around Christmas time. So as you can imagine when it arrived I was like this is neat, but where did it come from. I had forgotten all about it. 

It was nice that they included a full size comb, and 2 hair ties that are not travel sizes. For a free package I would be happy with anything but they did well. I remember when I went to sign up for this package they had sold out/out of the Makeup Box and the Skincare Box. So I am excited to see what everyone else ends up getting. Let me know what you get!



0 comments:

Post a Comment