7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

I saw this tag on Small Budget Beauty's Blog and wanted to do it for myself! Go check her out and then do this tag yourself and let me know I would love to see yours!

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty



So here are the questions and my answers



1. GREED- What is your most inexpensive/expensive beauty item?

My most inexpensive is definitely ELF black liquid liner for $1.00 and my most expensive will be my Dr. Lancer skincare line that was Oprah's Favorite this year.


2. WRATH- What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Maybelline Color Tattoo's everyone loves them, I wanted to love them. However, I have 5 of them and 2 are great and 3 are duds so I don't like the guessing game.



3. GLUTTONY- What are your most delicious beauty products?
I will say all my Coconut scented stuff is delicious. From the Organix Shampoo and conditioner plus their leave in conditioner. Also just the actual Coconut Oil I sleep with it in my hair, on my feet, I smell amazing :)




4. SLOTH- What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
It use to be my night time routine, such as makeup removing, using my skincare treatments. However, I have been doing it religiously for months now so HOPEFULLY I stick with it :)



5. PRIDE- What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation or Concealer to help my uneven skintone



6. LUST- What one product are you currently lusting after?
I am lusting after the Too Faced BB Cream that's full coverage. I know it's only $40 but I don't need it I just WANT it hehe. I am also lusting after the new NARS God Created The Woman Set from Sephora. My want list is longer than any other list hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment