Urban Decay Theodora Palette-Oz the Great and Powerful

$49 at Sephora.com






Super Saturated High Gloss in Theodora-bright red cream
Eyeliner in Zero

I had originally thought these palettes looked pretty boring, and didn't give them much thought. Then I saw some great posts about them and thought maybe I should give them a try. So after basing my purchase on swatches from other beauty blogs, I went with Theodora. 

The colors are more amazing in person than I thought they were going to be. They are creamy,rich and just beautiful shadows.I am also loving the Super Saturated Lip gloss, not just the shade but it has a great texture and lasting power.
I know some people weren't happy that you got Zero eyeliner instead of Perversion. I am not a fan of Perversion so I will take another Zero any day.

There is not much else for me to say this is an amazing palette! Have you picked it up yet? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment