St.Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion Review



$18 for 5oz from Sephora.com

Blend a dime size amount onto skin, I used the product on my arms.

Notice a nice subtle glow from just a small amount,and one application.

I was sure to use a body scrub in the shower before applying this. I used a pair of gloves and blended this all  over my arms and hands. I did not have a build up on my fingers,or elbows. It gave me a nice healthy glow, and I was very impressed. This was just a sample size that I received as a gift from Sephora. I will be picking up the full size because I love how this was just hassle free.

This washed off easy and did not leave in layers like a lot of fake tanners. You gradually get lighter, but this all comes off in one shower. It's almost Spring and I know we all want to have that beautiful glow to us. Try this product, they have several different tanning products. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

I also think this would work great in my kit, so I will have to try it out on a client and let you know!






0 comments:

Post a Comment