Burt's Bees Hair Repair 2 minute treatment-Review

$8 anywhere Burt's Bees is sold!
I got this product on sale at my local Kroger grocery store for $2.99 and had $1 coupon for any Burt's Bees hair care product so they basically paid me to take it heh. 

I didn't know what to expect with this because a lot of natural products just do not work for me. The quality is just not behind the product, and my hair doesn't look any different. The first few times I used this I was not a fan just because it wasn't this thick creamy "conditioner" product I was use to. 

I then decided to stop comparing it to the Aussie 3 minute miracle or any other conditioner and just use it. I was wasting a lot more of the product than needed because with a lot of conditioners I use a lot. This is not needed when you use this conditioner just  a quarter size through wet hair worked good for me. I paid special attention to the ends of my hair and I did enjoy this conditioner. 

I do not know that I would say its $8 good, but I am glad I tried it. If you have natural hair with minimum damage I think you will LOVE this. I dye my hair a lot and its treated with heat more times than not. I am always looking for a natural, cruelty free conditioner that will save my hair.

It is not a bad product, its just that I have damaged hair. So if you see this and try it let me know what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment