Natural Acne Treatments Review

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner-$5.00 
Uncle Harry/s Natural Face Wash-$5.00



I am always looking for natural remedies for my breakouts. When I was a teen I suffered from acne, then it went away. I had amazing skin until my late twenties which seemed to happen overnight and the acne came back. I now suffer from breakouts, redness and trying to get rid of the scars. Doctors wanted to put me on a high dose medicine, and everyone has an opinion as to why I have acne.To be able to find natural products that help has been amazing.


I use these a couple times a week but not every night. 

The face wash is something that I had to get use too. It doesn't lather and it doesn't foam so i immediately thought it's not working. I also didn't get the burning feeling from it so I thought it must not work because my face wasn't burning(great logic, I know). You simply wet your face, I use a exfoliating cotton round from CVS and wet it with product and apply it all over my damp face. Then I brush my teeth,dry shampoo my hair, and then rinse my face. 

I usually use the toner on different days, but I have not had any issues with dry skin. I just try to let me skin breathe and not use a lot of products on it. 

The toner is simple, I just put it on a cotton round and swipe all over my face after it's been washed. Then I follow it up with a moisturizer and spot treatment if I have anything to treat.

Tell me what natural products have you been using? Anything you think I should pick up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment