Ageless Derma Satin Lip Gloss-Review and Swatches



They are also a Cruelty Free Company!
The packaging is similiar to the ELF lip gloss in a pot, however this is a lot less waste of container. It is a perfect size to drop in your purse/backpack. 


 This has been great to just apply and go without worrying about transfer. It is moisturizing and gives that perfect peach flush to your lips. Its a nice mixture of color without having to maintain the color. I do use a retractable lip brush to apply. I keep it in my makeup bag in my purse and just reapply. I am not a big fan of applying products that you have to dip your fingers into. I am not afraid of germs or a clean freak either I just don't want to double dip into something that is going on my mouth.

I will say that their swatches on the website did not do this lip product justice. It is a gorgeous shade and I am happy that I picked this one to review. Tell me have you tried this lip gloss before? What shade did you try?

Find out more about ageless derma on their website!




0 comments:

Post a Comment